Thu December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK - Millions of people will cast their vote in the third general election in less than five years.
- London Bridge attack: Reformed prisoner who fought knifeman 'prepared to die' - John Crilly, who fought the London Bridge attacker, says he shouted for police to shoot Usman Khan.
- Eight injured as Swansea University bus hits railway bridge - A 63-year-old man is arrested and one person has life-threatening injuries.
- Drug that prevents half of breast cancers carries on working - Anastrozole is available already, but doctors say substantially more women should be taking it.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.