Tue February 19, 2019
- Labour warned more MPs 'thinking hard' about futures - Leadership urged to act on concerns as two Tory MPs consider joining group formed by Labour rebels.
- Mexico border wall: US states sue over emergency declaration - A coalition of 16 US states sues the Trump administration over his decision to declare an emergency.
- Fast fashion: 'Penny on a garment' to drive clothes recycling - Clothing brands and retailers should pay per item to fund a £35m annual recycling scheme, MPs say.
- UK and French tourists missing in Australia beach search - Items belonging to Hugo Palmer and Erwan Ferrieux were found on a popular beach, police say.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.