Tue December 11, 2018
- Brexit: Theresa May to meet EU leaders in bid to rescue deal - Theresa May will meet Angela Merkel as she seeks new reassurances about the Northern Ireland backstop.
- France yellow vest protests: Macron promises wage rise - The French president says the anger of "yellow vest" protesters is "deep and in many ways legitimate".
- Puzzle solving 'won't stop mental decline' - A new study suggests that doing intellectual activities throughout life is best.
- Barclays customers can now 'switch off' spending - Those who cannot control their spending have a new tool to help them limit their behaviour
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.