Wed June 26, 2019
- Child killer Brady had access to boys in jail - For years Ian Brady was able to mix with borstal boys in jail, newly released official papers reveal.
- US immigration: Drowning exposes risks of illegal crossing - A man from El Salvador and his baby daughter die in the Rio Grande trying to reach the US.
- France heatwave: Paris region closes schools - Regions around Paris announce school closures as France and Spain expect heat above 40C.
- Riyad Mahrez and wife ordered to pay former nanny - The Manchester City footballer and his wife Rita "failed to pay certain expenses", a judge says.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.