Thu April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Stay at home over Easter to stop virus, public told - People must "stick with" social distancing despite warm weather forecast over the weekend, a minister says.
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson's health continues to improve, says No 10 - Boris Johnson has spent his third night in intensive care being treated for Covid-19.
- Coronavirus: Airbnb restricts UK bookings to coronavirus key workers - NHS staff and other key workers can still book accommodation through a programme called Frontline Stays.
- Coronavirus: William and Kate video call key workers' children - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge chatted to pupils and thanked teachers at a Lancashire school.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.