Tue January 21, 2020
- Davos: Trump decries climate 'prophets of doom' at World Economic Forum - The US leader attacks environmentalists at the World Economic Forum, which Greta Thunberg is attending.
- Harry and Meghan: Prince arrives in Canada ahead of new chapter - He lands in Vancouver to be reunited with his wife as they prepare for a life away from royal duties.
- Trump impeachment: What you need to know about the Senate trial - What we can expect in the trial starting on Tuesday, from the key players to unusual rules in place.
- Woman gang raped in Plymouth in 1978 wants attackers to face justice - Jane was 17 when she was attacked by "drunk and brutal" men who said they were part of a rugby team.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.