Tue October 15, 2019
- Bulgaria v England: Euro 2020 qualifier halted twice due to racist behaviour from fans - England's Euro 2020 qualifier with Bulgaria in Sofia is halted twice with fans warned about racist behaviour.
- Turkey-Syria offensive: US sanctions Turkish ministries - The US demands an immediate ceasefire from Turkey and sends Vice-President Mike Pence to the region.
- Queen's Speech: New laws on crime, health and the environment - Crime and health take centre stage, but opposition parties dismiss the programme as "election manifesto".
- Central heating boilers 'put climate change goals at risk' - The UK will not meet its climate change targets without a revolution in home heating, a think tank says.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.